It’s pretty clear that we are all spending much more time at home than ever before and from the look of things we will be continuing that trend for some time into the future. And if you are like most people, you are looking around your home and noticing things that need to be attended to whether that be a paint job, new flooring, better lighting and most important…a kitchen update!
With so many people working from home and some schools still operating partially virtual, we are hearing from our clients that the kitchen has become the true heart of the home, even more than before. Perhaps that’s why this is the right time to begin the process of planning a kitchen remodel.
Here are some reasons why you should consider moving ahead now:
- You may be working from home now and have the time to oversee the project
- Interest rates are at their lowest for home equity lines and loans, as well as other low interest financing
- Contractors are more available and are actively looking for work this winter
- It’s easy to do a lot of the necessary preparations and planning virtually
- Contractors will happily socially distance and wear masks while they are working in your home
- An updated kitchen is a positive selling point at the time of resale, should you be considering that in the next few years
We suggest you download our free e-book What to Consider Before a Kitchen Remodel to learn more about how we work with our clients and what to expect when you remodel your kitchen. Or call us to set up a virtual appointment at 973-386-5500.
We welcome you to stop by our showroom where we are all in masks and socially distanced. There you can see the wide variety of cabinetry from nine different manufacturers at every price point, counter top samples, a variety of accessories and view our large selection of kitchen designs.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.